SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone listening to the S-town podcast?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone listening to the S-town podcast? Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
From the people that did serial. After episode 2 you are pretty hooked. I know that NPR is often hated but they put on a hell of a podcast. This podcast is about an eccentric master horologist from "middle of nowhere buttfuck-Alabama" and a story of murder, hidden treasure, depression, despair, and clocks. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Got it downloaded but I'm saving it for a road trip in Texas!

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am about 3/4 of the way through it. It is a fascinating story.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
If you guys Google John B there's lots of stuff online including pictures of the maze. I don't want to spoil anything so I will leave it at that.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post