SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    America's got Talent
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

America's got Talent Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted
WOW WOW WOW!

Regardless of what you think of the show, that sweet little 12 yr old girl, Darci Lynne Farmer, (ventriloquist) that won the whole thing tonight is AMAZING!

Well worth the whole 5 min..
But if you want to get to just her singing, it's at ~2:20.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
WOW WOW WOW!

Regardless of what you think of the show, that sweet little 12 yr old girl, Darci Lynne Farmer, (ventriloquist) that won the whole thing tonight is AMAZING!

Well worth the whole 5 min..
But if you want to get to just her singing, it's at ~2:20.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IiA_LfVbCSI" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I picked her to win, some time back. Light Balance is going to end up in Vegas as well for sure. They put on a hell of a show. I'd pay to see either one.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I've been mercilessly subjected to AGT episodes and taped re-runs now for weeks. My favorite part of the finale is that it's the friggin' finale, already, and I no longer have to suffer my 12 year old wanting to chat me up about who will win!

FWIW, the ventriloquist (which I really hate, mostly, though the kid can sing) was good. The teen who writes his own songs has true talent, and the Armenian (croatian?) guys dancing with the lights and all are a sure hit in Vegas. Comedian was meh.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Doesn't some little kid always win?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post