SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ian Toll's "Twilight of the Gods" Will Drop September 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ian Toll's "Twilight of the Gods" Will Drop September 14 Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
Twilight of the Gods, which is the 3rd book in his Pacific War Trilogy will be available in hardcover September 14.

The Kindle version is available now.

I will be buying this. I already have the first two books and they are excellent.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, I'll urge my library to get it. The first two were excellent.

I flew from Hawaii to Guam 30 years ago in a DC-8 thinking "Dang, that's a big ocean."

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
After reading his OUTSTANDING book 'Six Frigates,' I bought the first 2. Haven't had time to read them yet.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21842 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Six frigates is a superb read.

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post