SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    $10,000. Is that all it takes to be elected senator these days?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$10,000. Is that all it takes to be elected senator these days? Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
"Well, that's more like a down payment. After I'm elected its 50-50 on all the graft I take."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I just hope the God Damn camels don't shit all over the lot.

Used to be when you bought a politician that son of a bitch stayed bought!!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And now he's dead!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs. You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post