SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Musings about the movie Commando
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Musings about the movie Commando Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Predator vs. Alien, who would have won?
Signorney Weaver, in the Alien scene getting into the escape pod or Arnold putting on his camo and weapons?
Signorney definitely had the costuming down!!!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Commando = the bad guy Sully carries an ASP 9mm pistol, very cool pistol and my bucket list gun! Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1897 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
All I know I might go as Bennet this Halloween Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Predator is one freakin awesome movie. Arnolds best movie no question.

Funny enough I find Twins to be up there with his best too. Fucking hilarious

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
you may hate me for it - but I am always compelled to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM

That is frickin hilarious

----------------------

If you like that check out predator the musical, the thing the musical and Conan the musical from the same guys. They have some damn good ones.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:

... I was heavily into medievalism and making my own suit of maille so at least 200 hours of near-mindless link closing. So...I probably had this movie (and Weird Science) on in the background a dozen times in the span of 2 months.

I'm not sure which is more disturbing. Big Grin

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post