SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    8x10 color glossy photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

8x10 color glossy photos Login/Join 
Picture of PakRatJR
posted
With the circles and the arrows and descriptions on the back of each one......

EVERY time I grab a zip lock baggy for something at work, this pops in my head. Not that I am complaining or anything

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PakRatJR,

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Every time I meet a psychiatrist type I wanna say:

"Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I Wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and Guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill KILL, KILL."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
I was lucky enough to catch a live performance a couple of years ago for my birthday. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
The Group W bench.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5479 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
(Possibly the hardest I've ever made someone laugh in my life was many years ago, I was having a conversation with someone... about rifles. A third person who wasn't in the conversation and just happened to be eavesdropping, listening to us talk, interjected and asked "Whad'ya get?"

Without missing a beat I replied "I didn't get nothin', I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage in the snow."

Luck for me he got it and was rolling.)

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can get anything you want...

-----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
He is definitely on my "to see" list if I ever happen to get the opportunity Cool

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just noticed this thread. Oh, boy. Memories. The very first time I heard it, and lots of times after. So many images and worthwhile lines, and Arlo's delivery. I lived in Boston for a couple of years and was lucky enough to spend some time out in the Berkshires, including Stockbridge. Fun to see the locales in real life. And, hey, Thanksgiving is coming up; time for another Thanksgiving dinner that can't be beat!

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
you can get anything you want...

-----------------------------------

...excepting Alice...

Posts: 701 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just waiting for it to come around on the guitar

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post