SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New "VIKINGS" thread.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New "VIKINGS" thread..... Login/Join 
posted
I searched back so please forgive me for a new Vikings thread....

I really enjoyed the series.

WAAAAYYYY Brutal and violent but awesome still. PG on the sex side. Am I the only one who wouldn't have minded if they hadn't blurred out a little more of the nudity?

I thought the ending was SO TOTALLY much better than the ending of Game of Thrones! Does anyone else agree?

Anyway, I thought "Vikings" was a really excellent series, historical inclusions and inaccuracies accepted, Opinions??

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I haven't started this last season yet, but enjoyed the whole show, so far, for sure.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15302 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to get back to watching it again. I kind of lost interest at one point. Overall a great series.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Bjorn Ironsides is a badass. That is all.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not watch it. But I might buy the DVDs. Is the series over, are there more being made? And if the DVDs are available, I want the one with the most nudity.

Posts: 619 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I've tried twice to watch the first season and got stuck on episode 3 both times. Do I need to power through it for more interesting content or what?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I have to get back to watching it again. I kind of lost interest at one point. Overall a great series.

I think I canceled my cable subscription and never finished it but went back and rewatched it through furlough and can’t wait to watch the final season.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I've tried twice to watch the first season and got stuck on episode 3 both times. Do I need to power through it for more interesting content or what?

Yes, it gets better, but has a few dips here & there.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15302 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally finished the entire season. I thought the ending was just right. Why couldn't Game of Thrones have as good of an ending? LOL

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post