SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The boys are back! The Grand Tour premiers on Nov 18
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The boys are back! The Grand Tour premiers on Nov 18 Login/Join 
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted
Clarkson, May and the Hamster are finally back. The Grand Tour premieres on Amazon Prime on November 18. The show trailer was released yesterday. I'm looking forward to their new show. It looks like the production value for the Grand Tour will be as good or better than TG. Cool

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK0lkrtYvVs

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Sweet, is it a prime approved event or do you have to be a paid subscriber...

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The trio paid a visit to Adam Carolla's car warehouse and recorded a podcast with him. Should be out in the next week or two.

Posts: 143 | Location: San Diego, California | Registered: May 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cant wait.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
I am positively GIDDY with anticipation!!

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Been looking forward to this all year.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Really looking forward to this. My buddy was one of the 400 people that got tix to the So Cal taping last week. Little prick won't tell me what went on citing some sort of non-disclosure agreement he had to sign. Bastard.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm a little miffed that they insisted on continuing with a comparison of the P1, 918, and LaFerrari. That was already done by Chris Harris a year ago. They're late to the party. I realize they were going to do it on Top Gear but move on to something new.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I thought this was going to be about Thin Lizzy.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:
Really looking forward to this. My buddy was one of the 400 people that got tix to the So Cal taping last week. Little prick won't tell me what went on citing some sort of non-disclosure agreement he had to sign. Bastard.

I read they invited fans to a filming session out in Niland Eek however are they using TG-USA old facility at old El Toro MCAS also?

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it.

LeBlanc, Harris & Reid confirmed to host TG:UK as well. With the occasional Eddie Jordan appearance Roll Eyes
LeBlanc signed a 2 yr deal.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15291 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 143 | Location: San Diego, California | Registered: May 24, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New trailer. Looks brilliant.

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can not wait, My whole family watched their old show since my kids were little

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The lads have found a new tame racing driver...

Edit: Ok, he's not apparently part of the grand tour, but it's nice to see the stig again, even soaked in urine and living rough.

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1gkek:

90 seconds that was better than most of the last season of TG:UK.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15291 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by 1gkek:

90 seconds that was better than most of the last season of TG:UK.

Haha, so true.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is their Podcast appearance with Adam Carolla.
http://adamcarolla.com/jeremy-...and-richard-hammond/

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
can't wait to see this Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To get paid millions, drive exotic cars, and just hang out with your friends all day. they're living the dream. Love how hammond and may had his back when he got fired and took the chance and said they'd only work with him.

Posts: 29 | Registered: August 28, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post