SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Vivarium" on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Vivarium" on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
I watched this night before last and again last night. Definitely one of the creepier movies I've seen. Not really a horror flick, not really sci-fi, and not even that much of a thriller. It's not bloody, or really violent. It is just uncomfortable. Not really sure how to characterize it. I don't think I've ever muttered WTF as many times as I did with this movie.

It's just creepy as hell. If you have Prime and like weird movies, this one is a good one.

By the way, whoever plays the kid in this movie, both young and grown, will never, ever, ever outlive their creepy role in this film.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched it the other night and also thought it was a bit creepy. It was not what I was hoping for. The younger version of the kid was eerie and the older version will probably be typecast.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post