SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Just listen to the old Pork Chop Express...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just listen to the old Pork Chop Express... Login/Join 
posted
and take his advice on a dark and stormy night, all right?

Haven't seen it in a while. Fun all over again. Great visuals in the beginning of the title sequence.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yes sir, the check is in the mail.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Aren't you gonna kiss her goodbye?

No.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
It's all in the reflexes.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
...feel kind of invincible.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Chinese have a lot of Hells.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Okay. You people sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president.

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Black blood of the Earth.”
“You mean oil?”
“No I mean black blood of the earth”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
What's happening, Wang?
Chinese stand off.
A what?
Don't make a sound...

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
It’s starting right now on El Rey network.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
We really shook the pillars of heaven, didn't we?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it too much to ask for? Kill him for me!!

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post