SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    An absolute classic: Williams and Winters on Carson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An absolute classic: Williams and Winters on Carson Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
If you need a great laugh or three.... priceless stuff!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...Cbo&feature=youtu.be

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Goodness, I miss actual comedy. Not one political comment. Just plain funny. Carson was truly one of a kind.

I haven't watched late night since Leno. This latest bunch of shows are just pathetic. Left leaning turds.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Goodness, I miss actual comedy. Not one political comment. Just plain funny. Carson was truly one of a kind.

I haven't watched late night since Leno. This latest bunch of shows are just pathetic. Left leaning turds.

Totally agree. Letterman went blatant libtard and the current crop, perhaps save Conan, are all royal jackasses. They are NOT funny, just pathetic.

I miss Carson and Parr, as well as the better crop of guests they had. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
That was a pleasant and funny trip to the best of comedy, long dead now with Aholes like Baldwin. I watched it all, made my day Smile

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
They run Carson on Antenna TV at night. I just watched this episode a couple weeks ago. Yes it's a true classic. Shortly after that they aired the one with Burt Reynolds and Dom Deluise. Equally a classic.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Two of the greatest improvisational comedians. Tim Conway is another favorite.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:

No political commentary? Williams leads with comments about Clarence Thomas being unqualified for SC and George Bush nominating him and then basically called William Rehnquist a Klan member.

Not to say it wasn't funny though because it was. Just have to be able to laugh at stuff like that.

Winters is amazing. Always loved his delivery.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Robin Williams was such an interesting human being. What a contrast between the public and private person. A comic genius and a truly one-of-a-kind persona.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
I was lucky enough to his standup live. So much material, so fast, it was hard to remember a single thing after the show.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post