SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Your favorite “Justified” character?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your favorite “Justified” character? Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Ok who is it? And I mean besides Raylan and Boyd?

So many good ones.

Dewey Crowe
Art Mullen
Mags Bennett
Wynn Duffy

And why?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Hands down, art mullen.

No bullshit kind of guy. Funny dialog. One of My favorite scenes is where they are hunting for the sheriff which happens to be a fugitive who parachuted into the county with a bunch of money. Art says “ you’ve got to admit that is some bad ass shit!”

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Art. No doubt. I’ve been in LE a long time now. I’ve worked for guys just like that. As I get older, I can truly relate to the exasperation with which he views his problem child Raylan.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Me three.... Art all the way! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
So many great characters.
Besides Art and Dewey, I liked Constable Bob.
After he kills Yolo? Raylan says something like,, many people have come to underestimate Constable Bob.
And I don’t like OP.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
Hands down, art mullen.

No bullshit kind of guy. Funny dialog. One of My favorite scenes is where they are hunting for the sheriff which happens to be a fugitive who parachuted into the county with a bunch of money. Art says “ you’ve got to admit that is some bad ass shit!”

^^^^^^
Art. No question.

Posts: 12435 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
Art:
Admit it. You're getting a little bit of a marshal stiffy yourself.
If my stiffy lasts much longer I'm going to have to consult my physician. What's your opinion?

Raylan:
On your stiffy? I don't have one.

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ava Crowder. Pretty! And good with a 12 GA.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Tim Gutterson.. who can forget that classic line:
“Here comes the douchemobile” Wink

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta be Art. Showing us how to be cool in your old age.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Art by a mile. Drew Thompson in second. Big Grin

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
After he kills Yolo? Raylan says something like,, many people have come to underestimate Constable Bob.

People underestimate Bob at their own peril.

He is a tough little cuss, ain't he? LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Stay Frosty. Constable Bob.

Second, Dewey Crowe. Guy could never find Park.

Honorable mention, Choo Choo.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Art chasing the old bank robber with the oxygen tank at the airport is a classic.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Gotta be Art.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I agree with the choice of Art as a favorite.

But another character I really enjoyed was Wynn Duffy. His insightful dialog with others ("The police are just a janitorial service used to clean up your blood after you've been murdered."), his wit ("Deputy, are you accusing me of being a fake blond? Because if you need me to prove it to you, I might be inclined to break you over that step ladder, ride you down like a teaser pony, and paint this room an entirely different color."), and just his will to out-survive everyone else is admirable.

Bonus points for his dog grooming van used to get Ava out. Smile

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The writing was so good on that show that it made almost all the character roles great.
I enjoyed them all in their own way - can't really put rank them, at least without difficulty. Frown
One of the greatest runs on TV. Cool

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Constable Bob!!!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Ava Crowder. Pretty! And good with a 12 GA.
Another vote for Joelle Carter. Pretty enough to knock a buzzard off of a shit wagon.

What a great series; it's about time to binge watch it.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's pretty hard to choose one favorite character from such a well cast series. While Art is maybe my first choice because of the way he carries himself without taking himself too seriously, I also really enjoyed the characters Ellstin Limehouse and Mags Bennett. I think it's time to watch the entire series again.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post