SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Karma: 1 digital download of Battlefield V (Winner is jprebb)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: 1 digital download of Battlefield V (Winner is jprebb) Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
I just got my new computer and it came with a few codes to get games for free. This is for Battlefield V. I'll do the karmanator Sunday night. You will be recquired to create an nVidia account if you don't already have one in order to redeem the code. Please have a valid email address in your profile and I will email the download code to the winner.

As way of entry, please flex your e-peen and post your system specs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Orguss,

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Unlucky number 1! I'd love to take part in your Karma! Below is my current system's specs:

Intel i7 8700K
Asus Maximus X Hero Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Samsung 960 Pro M.2 512GB + 6TB storage drive
G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 3600 (4 x 8GB)
EVGA SuperNOVA 850W Modular Power Supply
Asus Designo 27” 4K & Asus Designo 27” 1080P Monitors
Logitech G5 Mouse and G910 Keyboard

Thanks!
JP

Posts: 2048 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
In please.

My system is a little old:
i5-7300HQ
8GB ram
256GB solid state boot (m2) + 1TB HD
15.6” FHD IPS LED
GTX 1060 6GB
External monitor is a Dell 24” gaming monitor (S2419HGP)

I need to build a desktop gaming system eventually.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
My son and I are in for this one too.

Please count us in!

Asus gaming laptop.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
jprebb is the winner. Email sent.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
jprebb is the winner. Email sent.

Thank you for the generous karma! I hope it come back to you 10 fold!

JP

Posts: 2048 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post