SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    $10,000. Is that all it takes to be elected senator these days?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$10,000. Is that all it takes to be elected senator these days? Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Well, that's more like a down payment. After I'm elected its 50-50 on all the graft I take.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'No Toby, I said get me a Phillips screw driver.'

'It used to be when you bought a politician, the son of a bitch stayed bought.' Roy L. Fuchs

One of my all time favorite movies.........

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm Roy L. Fuchs, God Damn It!
The Dog should have won an Oscar.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post