SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Fargo" and "Archer" premiere dates...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Fargo" and "Archer" premiere dates... Login/Join 
posted
The next season of Fargo starts Sept 27th on FX, and the next season of Archer starts Sept 16th on FXx. Hopefully both can get back to their earlier quality.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. They won't have to be great to get my attention, considering the alternatives these days.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
How many seasons of Fargo have their been? I really enjoyed seasons 1-3.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
How many seasons of Fargo have their been? I really enjoyed seasons 1-3.

I think this is season 4.

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Hopefully this year Archer will have a zone that is full of Danger...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Archer...sweet. I hope they get back to their early writing!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Cool. I just recently finished Fargo 1-3 while on lockdown.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed them all, but Fargo season two was the business...

The Designing Women lady did an excellent job, as did the rest of the cast.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Wait, I thought Archer was done. Did a network actually do something cool for a change?

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Wait, I thought Archer was done. Did a network actually do something cool for a change?

probably desperate for some programming in the covid pocolypes. last season was pretty weak. Hope they can come up with some good writing.

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
This Archer season has been in the works for some time.

I have liked most of the Coma seasons but am ready to get back to “old archer”.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
This Archer season has been in the works for some time.

I have liked most of the Coma seasons but am ready to get back to “old archer”.

Are we still doing Phrasing?

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder - Archer resumes this Wednesday.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Watching Archer

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Archer is solid this season. Back to old Archer.

Although I have a sneaking suspicion he is still in a Coma.

Screaming for Van-Gence. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Loved the screaming for Van-Gence. Reminded me of high school.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back to the old Archer yes, but have to say that his stupidity and general assholiness is beginning to wear thin. It seems dialed up to 11 this season.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post