SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Map of Mathematics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Map of Mathematics Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
IF you're even slightly interested in math, then you might enjoy this vid:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/OmJ-4B-mS-Y

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The SIG Kahuna
Picture of GeeTen
posted Hide Post
Way kewl, thanks Jim.

Just sent the link to my 7 year old granddaughter who is in the Math & Science magnet school in Brooklyn. She's turning into a jock/nerd. Big Grin

TTFN,
F.
8-)

I miss Erhardt!

Posts: 2831 | Location: Red Sox/Patriots Nation | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Very enjoyable. Thanks for passing it along! Smile

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Over my kid’s head. I found it interesting.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting, I enjoyed this.

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
It triggered my math anxiety.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Jim.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
It triggered my math anxiety.

Between Mandelbrot Sets and "some infinities are bigger than others", I'm feeling a little adrift.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post