SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A man can be an artist....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A man can be an artist.... Login/Join 
posted
A man can be an artist… in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy’s art is death. He’s about to paint his masterpiece.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love this movie.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, my friend. It's off to the next life for you. I guarantee you won't be lonely

Last wish? I wish....you had...more time. Last wish? I wish...you had..more time.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
My DVD of this movie was lost to me a few years ago. I guess it's about time to pick up another copy.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just a professional, I'm just a professional, I'm just a professional... People keep saying that and I'm getting sick and tired of hearing it you understand me??

One of my top 5 favorite movies.

----------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
What does she call her bear?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
-What are you going to do now?

-What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone who was involved, anyone who profited from it, anyone who opens his eyes at me.

-You kill them all.
/gives him Creasy Bear and a kiss.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your resume is quite impressive. 16 years of miltary experience, extensive counter-terrorism work. I'm surprised anyone could afford you, what's the catch?

I drink.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
We gotta come up with some new movies to quote. This one seems like it's on a monthly rotation.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than ten years of your courts and tribunals.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
We gotta come up with some new movies to quote. This one seems like it's on a monthly rotation.

No Country for Old Men and Tombstone run biweekly. Monthly isn't so bad.

Posts: 540 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Okay, yet another opportunity to display my ignorance.

What movie is this? Sounds like something I might watch.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Man on Fire.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I woke up the other brain cell and googled the quote.

Just watched it, pretty good! I thought the C4 up the keister was a nice touch...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Glock 34 in a best supporting role

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Glock 34 in a best supporting role

It would share that award with a Glock 17 as well. It's his sidearm during his Vengeance tour.

Loved that production used NIN throughout the movie for background music.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm resurrecting an old thread. . .but this is a great movie! Just watched it again after a few years and it is just as good. I pick up more subtle story lines every time I watch it. Love Man on Fire! Probably one of my top 5 all time favorites.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
It’s not a quick light watch for me but definitely one of my favorites that I have seen many times.
A little Walken goes a long way and this is no different. He may have a fairly small role but he is awesome.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
one of my favorite movies

-----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Great movie, acting, and soundtrack.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post