SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Gray Man Book 9 One Minute Out dropping this coming Tuesday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gray Man Book 9 One Minute Out dropping this coming Tuesday Login/Join 
Picture of ergoproxy
posted
One of my favorites along with Flynn-era Rapp. Can't wait.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Nice. Appreciate the heads up.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I have read all of the series over the past few years. Great stuff. Red Metal is next.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:
One of my favorites along with Flynn-era Rapp. Can't wait.

I love the Gray Man series, read them all, and am now #10 on the One Minute Out hold list at my local library. I've never delved into his Jack Ryan collaborations, but Red Metal is his first novel that is not Gray Man or Ryan. I picked it up yesterday at the library, and it's next up when I finish the book I'm on now.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Preordered a while back. Arrives tomorrow.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Started reading it. One thing I noticed different was the 1st person point of view storytelling.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Great read so far. Page 453 of 493. I'll be done this morning.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Grabbed the first book off Amazon for my Kindle.

Undecided at this point. It's right on the edge of exceeding my ability to suspend disbelief.

The guy has been shot, stabbed, fell down a mountain and in a car wreck and still manages to climb over a stone wall, RUN 200 yards and kill all the bad guys?

I'll probably get Book Two at some point, but I'm "skeptible" to quote the little kid on the commercial...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post