SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Get ready for 2/19/17 - "Billions" returns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get ready for 2/19/17 - "Billions" returns Login/Join 
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted
I was just reminded by a good friend that the season 2 of Billions is starting on Feburary 19th.

Billions on ShowTime

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
So, now I wait for season 3...

Anyone else catch season 2, Chuck Rhoades is a real piece of work.

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great show. Yup, I think he's more despicable than Axe, screwing over his friend and father. Look forward to the next season. I'm wondering if that "thread" Axe say's he'll find will be Chuck's proclivity for getting a bit kinky...That would surely sink his hopes for governor!

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
I also think that Chuck burned his bridge with his dad and friend.

Everyone knows that money is king in the show, you have it or you don't. The old saying, "To make money, you need to spend money." You know that Chuck's dad and friend had some deals where inside information was essential to make the Billions!