SIGforum
Dexter

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/9200098174

July 28, 2020, 03:47 PM
pedropcola
Dexter
No they aren’t blood related but for fucks sake they grew up as brother and sister. jimmy please don’t go all woody Allen on me. Weird is weird.
July 30, 2020, 06:22 AM
mark123
It just gets more and more disturbing. It's a great series.

quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
... My biggest complaint is the series finale was abysmal in my opinion ...
Yeah, I could have written a better ending.
August 01, 2020, 10:57 AM
remsig
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
It just gets more and more disturbing. It's a great series.

quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
... My biggest complaint is the series finale was abysmal in my opinion ...
Yeah, I could have written a better ending.

Really they could have ended the series after 5ish seasons but I think they were following the books since there are 8 books 8 seasons? Either way its my 2nd favorite show of all time but the last few seasons sucked and the ending was awful. I think it doesn't get great run because of the mediocre last few seasons and abysmal series finale.
August 14, 2020, 11:59 AM
6guns
I just finished season 6...where Deb sees Dexter taking care of Travis Marshall. Talk about a cliff hanger!

A lot of you guys have talked about how it goes downhill. Guess I'll find out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 6guns,

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
August 14, 2020, 05:44 PM
comet24
It's a good show.

Watch a few seasons before. Need to get back to it.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac
August 14, 2020, 06:30 PM
stickman428
I enjoyed the entire show. The last episode is the only thing that pissed me off. Had they ended the last episode 5-10 minutes earlier it would have been a perfect ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
August 29, 2020, 10:12 AM
6guns
I finally finished Dexter. Overall I really liked the series, but I agree about not being happy with the ending. Not the closure we all wanted, but I suppose they wanted to leave it open for a sequel/follow up movie or something?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>