SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    We're all in this together.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We're all in this together. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted

I watched an episode on Youtube yesterday, first one probably in 20+ years. I can say I HADN"T forgotten how stupid/bad it was, but I enjoyed it just the same.

I HAD forgotten that he said that all the time though, and it made me hate hearing it a bit less.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A very good show I just recently discovered.

Posts: 580 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Okay, now I got tears running down my cheeks...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I miss that show. Pure comedy.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I must live under a rock. Never heard of nor saw that show. That said the quips are funny. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16189 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Keep your stick on the ice."

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I must live under a rock. Never heard of nor saw that show. That said the quips are funny. Smile

It was on PBS from 1991-2006. Great characters.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
Man, what a laugh track ! Not sure anything is that funny.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Always my complaint, mixed way too loud.

Banned
posted Hide Post
Loved that show.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post