SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New CBS series - The Equalizer
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New CBS series - The Equalizer Login/Join 
posted
If I can’t have Robert Woodward, Denzel is an adequate replacement But this? Seriously?

https://people.com/tv/the-equa...ailer-queen-latifah/

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I saw that trailer and I was WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, a 50 year old overweight menopausal woman fighting and doing action. Edward Woodward's character did "smart" action, using spy craft to put himself in a position to prevail and he had Mickey for the real action stuff. When Queen was "running" from the explosion in that trailer, she looked like she needed a hip replacement. This will be almost as bad as Woke Batwoman.

Best comment I have seen on it: "well damn, now I have to call Melissa McCarthy and cancel her as my bodyguard."

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
The question I keep coming back to is, “Where do these networks find money to keep producing this garbage?”

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Utter PC horse shit..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
It's a comedy, right?

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I saw that trailer. No way in hell.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
The question I keep coming back to is, “Where do these networks find money to keep producing this garbage?”

It is proof that mandatory drug testing is not happening in the entertainment world.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
I didn’t think 2021 could get any stranger. Obviously I was incorrect.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:

Saw an ad for Chrisley knows best and The Rev or something like that last night and asked Mrs. Flash the same question.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Soon we'll have:

Have Gavel will Travel
The Lone Rangerette
Lil Miss Rambo

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I loved the show as a kid, really like Denzel's take on the character...this is absurd.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
What the fuck exactly is she the queen of? LMAO

Posts: 2155 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
well, it is from See BS

the same people that brought us Dan Rather, or Rather Not

no surprise they'd fuck it up

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another show I won't ever check out.

Posts: 55 | Registered: April 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace31:
What the fuck exactly is she the queen of? LMAO

That's her "rapper" name. She was actually decent at it in the 90's but this acting deal, nah.

What's funny about this show is she is too big, and too immobile, to pull it off. Just like that Batwoman series where the lady is trans, gay or whatever, and is rail thin. That MMA lady/actress could have pulled this show off. AT least she is physical. But to pull it off yo have to sell it. That's why the men in tights superho films, at least the guys work out, take steroids, and get big to sell it. With women the physicality is tossed so it's a double standard.

Denzel pulled it off because he is the older ex-physical guy who can still f you up. He could pull it off with his acting. This lady can pull off the physicality nor the acting or anything. Go woke go broke. The series will get canceled.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
curious casting at best. actually, a joke

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
BLM. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Simon and Simon will be back as a crime fighting lesbian couple.

The agenda will ruin everything it touches.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Looks like a steaming pile of hot garbage.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Simon and Simon will be back as a crime fighting lesbian couple.

The agenda will ruin everything it touches.

Yeah it’s Simone and Simone.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post