SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New CBS series - The Equalizer
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New CBS series - The Equalizer Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Every aspect of this idea is beyond ridiculous. I won't even consider watching it.

Hell, I would not watch Tom Cruise play Jack Reacher.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, but I'm just old and mysogenistic enough to prefer that my action heroes be straight males.

CBS is a very strange network. They are officially very anti-gun, yet they have all those LE series in which lots of gunplay takes place: NCIS (all 3), SWAT, SEALS, Hawaii Five-O, etc. I watch several of them on cable reruns because I enjoy gunfights (sume really superb muzzle flashes). Yet I wonder about CBS--they hate guns, but employ lots of them to make money.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Simon and Simon will be back as a crime fighting lesbian couple.

The agenda will ruin everything it touches.
I agree with the last sentence.

I enjoyed S&S when it ran years ago. Jameson Parker seems to have ridden off the range, but Gerald McRaney has cameo roles as an Admiral in the various NCIS episodes--he does well at it, too.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post