SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New dilemma for me - to kill or not to kill?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New dilemma for me - to kill or not to kill? Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
I'll try to keep it short and to the point although the back story is kind of key for the setting up the dilemma.

Political revolution. 3 key players. #1 betrays resulting in the death of #2 and his wife; their 'baby daughter' survives and is taken by #3 (female who is in relationship with #1). #1 is the betrayer (#3 female was unaware until the betrayal but she killed #2 as #2 was about to kill #1).

#3 raises the girl as her own. Trains her in martial arts so that she can avenge her parents and kill #2 and #3 (doesn't reveal that she's #3 until coming of age). But yes, basically #3 is raising the daughter and teaching her the skills to kill her, #3 and primarily #1.

Coming of age, the girl goes off on her own after being told the full back story. Next time the girl and #3 meet, #3 says, one of them will die.

Skip to finale ending: basically, the girl finds out that she isn't the daughter of #2 (who died from wounds during the original betrayal). She's actually the daughter of #3!

#3 despises #1 for the betrayal but still loves him and wants him to pay for his sins just like her. Die together and be together.

#1 and the girl engage in a fight. #1 is strong and likely would win in the end. But #3 enters into the fight, hugs #2 and says suggests it's time. #1 drops his sword. They remain hugging with the girl next to them.

The dilemma: #3 wants to die with #1. Pay for their sins. #3 raised the girl just for this. The girl was raised for this, only recenlty learning that #3 was actually her real mom, not just adopted mom. And now realizes that #1 is her father and that #1 and #3 love each other.

What's a girl to do? For me, tear jerker ending......

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post