SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Sausage Party on Netflix NSFW
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sausage Party on Netflix NSFW Login/Join 
Picture of 81chop
posted
Kind of a corny, food sex, what happens to food after it leaves the grocery store kind of thing. Some pretty funny parts, won't give anything away.

Wouldn't let the kids watch this...

Leave it to Sony again.

Don't know how to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...eleasing%20Australia

Posts: 110 | Location: Central WI | Registered: March 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I watched the DVD a few months ago. Absolutely awful. I turned it off about 2/3 through, and I rarely ever do that. Completely unfunny. Just dumb and disgusting.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's pretty raunchy. It was amusing enough to see once.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Raunchy doesn't bother me, provided it's entertaining, which this film wasn't.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As if they plagiarized a 13 year old's history class notebook sketches. No bueno.

Posts: 369 | Registered: April 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I wont subject myself to any seth rogan shit ever again

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I watched the DVD a few months ago. Absolutely awful. I turned it off about 2/3 through, and I rarely ever do that. Completely unfunny. Just dumb and disgusting.

I got 10 - 15 minutes into it and decided I'd rather watch "Secret Lives of Pets" again.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:

It was absolute shit.

I've never walked out of a theater before but did with this movie.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:

I got 10 - 15 minutes into it and decided I'd rather watch "Secret Lives of Pets" again

Sweet Christmas! That's the worst case scenario! My children owe me the hour and a half of my life back I lost TSLOP. I'd rather have James Franco cut my hand off.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was interested in seeing this when I saw it pop up on Netflix but I have never seen a major release film have such an incredibly low score on Netflix.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
I wont subject myself to any seth rogan shit ever again

Bingo. He is a floating turd in the bowl of life. Flush him/it!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Aaaaah I'm Seth Rogan doing what I do in every movie! Oh my god! Please hire me because I'm so much on the drugs that things are stuff.

Seriously though I'll pass until it comes out on Netflix and is called Iron Fist and is not this movie or cast. Thanks for the heads up though. I didn't know anything about it until I watched the linked trailer and made my decision.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I try to tolerate Seth Rogen, but it never works out. Sausage party was kinda-sorta funny to begin with, but the gimmick ended pretty quick.

Plus...this is yet another movie that not-so-subtly builds it plot around Christianity in the hopes of mocking those who believe.

Nope.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1. Definitely not for kids.
2. 30-minutes in, you're done. The puns and wisecracks get old fast, as does the toilet humor.
3. If you're a 11-15 year old boy...this is your favorite movie.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Yeah...it's pretty bad. Saw it this weekend. I'm all for that type of humor when it's done well, but this was just bad. I was pretty surprised at some of the famous voices they got to do this turd.

But...good for them, I guess. They have clearly made it to a level in their careers where someone lets them make their pet project...completely baked out of their minds.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:

It was absolute shit.

You actually saw this one in the theater?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:

It was absolute shit.

You actually saw this one in the theater?

Going wasn't my decision, leaving was.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Smile

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I saw the previews when it first came out and thought, "What a waste of electricity and movie film". Probably not too far from the truth...not even gonna waste my time on Netflix.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bingo. I'm far from puritanical, but this movie offended me pretty early. Like five minutes in. Not because of actual content, but with content with no real cause or context. There was a time in my life when strong language and extreme crudeness was funny on it's own, but then I turned 9 and got a big boy bike and grew out of it.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post