SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    TCM Movie Alert : Mystery Train
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TCM Movie Alert : Mystery Train Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
It's a Jim Jarmusch film, so it's not for everyone, but it's fun viewing. As with some Jarmusch films, Mystery Train is a series of vignettes- in this case involving the employees and guests of a rundown hotel in Memphis. If you expect this film to go anywhere, you will be disappointed. Just turn it on and watch.

TCM is airing this film at 3:45 AM tonight err tomorrow, whatever.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jim Jarmusch

A blast from the past. Haven't seen or heard this name in years, a long time. I saw Stranger in Paradise and Down By Law in the 80s, then nothing from him, even on video. I will record Mystery Train, thanks for the heads up.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed it. Very unusual.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post