SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Speaking of Gran Torinos, has anyone seen Starsky and Hutch recently?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of Gran Torinos, has anyone seen Starsky and Hutch recently? Login/Join 
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted
Holy cow! What the hell happened to these two?

Then:

Now:

(Lending a hand: Paul Michael Glaser (Hutch) pushed his former co-star David Soul into the Liverpool Comic Con venue on Monday)

These boys didn't age well.

UPDATE: I fixed the misspelling in the topic title. Sorry about that.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MG34_Dan,

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Who are those guys? This is Starsky & Hutch!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
In 76 I bumped into a couple undercovers in Ft Lauderdale on a Friday night down at the beach, looked just like them. I said who are you Starsky and Hutch? One of them replied: No, we're Smith and Wesson. It was pretty funny, good humor they had. And no there was not any trouble going on, but I am sure they were there to ensure that.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Hutch went thru too many women

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Hutch has been a British citizen since 2004, the actor lives in London with PR Helen Snell, his fifth wife, who he met while touring the UK with a stage production of Ira Levin play Deathtrap in 2002.

Posts: 13807 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The real star of the show Huggy Bear

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
Holy cow! What the hell happened to these two?

Then:

David is 73.. might want to consider that

Now:

(Lending a hand: Paul Michael Glaser (Hutch) pushed his former co-star David Soul into the Liverpool Comic Con venue on Monday)

These boys didn't age well.

UPDATE: I fixed the misspelling in the topic title. Sorry about that.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post