SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Of all the gin joints, in all the towns,...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns,... Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
...she walks into mine.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I stick my neck out for nobody!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
We musn't underestimate "American blundering". I was with them when they "blundered" into Berlin in 1918.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked...shocked to find that there is gambling going on in this establishment...........Sir, your winnings.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Play La Marseillaise

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
We haven't quite decided whether he committed suicide or died trying to escape.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post