SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Designated Survivor...
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Designated Survivor... Login/Join 
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Last episode was better. My interest is slightly renewed.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I did watch it and while disappointing not as bad as last one. Still grinds me the way they like to overly belittle conservatives. Wondering where they are going with the events in North Dakota though. Hope the plot does not include right wing militia groups as the terrorists but would not surprise me.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
This week's episode was much better and back on track for the most part.

I too, am very intrigued about what is going on in N. Dakota.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The show needs to just get away from the gun control issues and bills, thats my biggest dig. Other than that, I still have an interest.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
My feeling is they're basically done with gun control for the moment. And it was only for backround checks, not like it was another assault weapon ban.

The show is still on defcon for me. The show seems to be steering toward early predictions that this would be about domestic, ultra-right terrorism, with all Republicans being manipulative conservatives, and a politically-correct man-of-the-people POTUS.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think there's any doubt at this point that they're going to point the finger at some ultra conservative group as being behind the bombing. The writers have the usual fat bubba with a black rifle standing guard at the gate.
So. What's your guess as to the traitor?

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
I don't think there's any doubt at this point that they're going to point the finger at some ultra conservative group as being behind the bombing. The writers have the usual fat bubba with a black rifle standing guard at the gate.
So. What's your guess as to the traitor?

Tea Party types I am sure.

Yeah. I noticed that they zeroed in on a shot of the AR-15. You know they are easier to buy than bubble gum. Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: grumpy1,

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
I say the traitor is the Secret Service agent. After I find that out, I'm not sure how much more of this crap I can take. It's a progressive's fantasy world.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I think it is the FBI head. He almost always plays a bad guy.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:

If I were to guess this would be my pick also.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:

After having his son murdered? That would be a real twist. I hope not, I like his character.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
quote:
quote:

After having his son murdered? That would be a real twist. I hope not, I like his character.

The guy I'm talking about is a white guy with clean cut gray hair. I thought he was the head of the FBI since the black one was in jail. Or maybe the guy I'm describing was Secret Service?? John Forstell maybe?

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
I think it's the SS agent or the FBI (or is he DOJ) guy. One of the 2 who are are in contact with Maggie Q and Jason.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Yeah the guy who played one of Charles Logan's henchmen on 24.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
quote:
quote:

The guy I'm talking about is a white guy with clean cut gray hair. I thought he was the head of the FBI since the black one was in jail. Or maybe the guy I'm describing was Secret Service?? John Forstell maybe?

Assistant FBI Director John Forstell, played by Reed Diamond? Good guess, maybe.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Yea, thats the dude! ^^^^ I wonder if he's got the NVWS tattoo up his sleeve? Razz

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
Still watching but with much less vigor. For a couple of episodes except for how he got to be president it could have been episodes of West Wing.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed the series until the second gun control episode. After a few minutes, I deleted the episode and then deleted the series from my DVR.
I figure the plot line is only headed for yet worse conservative bashing - and enough was already enough.

Posts: 630 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DubiousDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by murphman:
I enjoyed the series until the second gun control episode. After a few minutes, I deleted the episode and then deleted the series from my DVR.
I figure the plot line is only headed for yet worse conservative bashing - and enough was already enough.

It was off putting. I'll probably finish this season but not watch the next.

P220
P239 (.40)
SP2340 (.40)

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by murphman:

Right there witcha'. I'm done

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post