SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Designated Survivor...
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Designated Survivor... Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I too am enjoying DS. I take it for what it is, a fictional tv show.

I can't wait until next week to see if Macleish is exposed. Unfortunately next week is the last episode of the 1st season.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
I too am enjoying DS. I take it for what it is, a fictional tv show.

I can't wait until next week to see if Macleish is exposed. Unfortunately next week is the last episode of the 1st season.

I know I want them to get his ass. I'm afraid they are going to get the FBI girl.
Damn it moves too slow. And only one more for the season. Damn

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
DAMN now I have to wait until Mar 2017

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The bedroom scene with MacLeish and his wife supports my pet theory, that he is a figurehead and not the mastermind(s) behind the conspiracy.

So Agent Wells is quite the shot (although could use some tactical training the way she relaxed after a single shot in the woods scene?).

Well, it for the first half of Season One. See you all in March.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
March UGH! Hate that crap.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I almost gave up after the episodes with the governor from Michigan, but I'm glad I stuck with it.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
The bedroom scene with MacLeish and his wife supports my pet theory, that he is a figurehead and not the mastermind(s) behind the conspiracy.

So Agent Wells is quite the shot (although could use some tactical training the way she relaxed after a single shot in the woods scene?).

Well, it for Season One. See you all in March.

Yep that wife is dirty

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
quote:

Well, it for Season One. See you all in March.

Yep that wife is dirty

Agreed Charlie. MacLeish is the figurehead. I had no idea.

March? Damn it!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12

Yep that wife is dirty

And not in a fun way

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12

Yep that wife is dirty

And not in a fun way

Big Grin

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Next episode not till March 8. I wonder how many viewers will have given up by then.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Next episode not till March 8. I wonder how many viewers will have given up by then.

I'm waiting

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this show still going? I gave up after about three episodes. Couldn't stand Kiefer's mumbling and generally being a wuss.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:

Is this show still going? I gave up after about three episodes. Couldn't stand Kiefer's mumbling and generally being a wuss.

I lasted two.

Total "evil Conservatives are to blame for everything" tripe.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
LMAO. The DNC is upset with Designated Survivor. Yeah they have their heads screwed on right and their priorities in place. Roll Eyes

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2...vivor-to-mock-comey/

DNC expected to consider resolution that uses television show ‘Designated Survivor’ to mock Comey.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
LMAO. The DNC is upset with Designated Survivor. Yeah they have their heads screwed on right and their priorities in place. Roll Eyes

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2...vivor-to-mock-comey/

DNC expected to consider resolution that uses television show ‘Designated Survivor’ to mock Comey.

Well, ya didn't expect them to complain complain about the "Dear White People" show now did ya?. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Season 1 restart is tonight (10pm ABC).

quote:
"America reels from the aftermath of the shooting on the steps of the Capitol; Emily struggles with the knowledge there may be a traitor in the White House; and Hannah grapples with her decision to reveal what she knows about the conspiracy behind the bombing."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Season 2 startup is tonight (10pm ABC).

I'm looking forward to it.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
SPOILER: Well, was not expecting that (OK, that's what the show's about). Thought they'd throw the ol' psych and target someone other than the POTUS. Even got a short dialog on terminal ballistics.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

posted Hide Post
So, a person (not sure why I'm avoiding spoilers, the show aired nearly 24 hours ago) gets shot in THE HEART and is being wheeled to surgery sharing touching moments with a loved one?
Jesus.
And, we all saw that the shot was "pulled" off target. Didn't we?
Not trying to be super critical, but I think viewers should be treated like they can function beyond working a remote.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post