SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Designated Survivor...
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Designated Survivor... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
I hope his black Secret Service guy is a good guy

If he wasn't, I don't think he would have worked so hard to get Wells out. He could have just let her disappear inside the system.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
I hope his black Secret Service guy is a good guy

If he wasn't, I don't think he would have worked so hard to get Wells out. He could have just let her disappear inside the system.

I hope you're right. I like both agent Wells and agent Ritter.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I had almost given up, but just when this series puts out a limp installment, like last week's episode, the next week puts out a blazer. Tonight's show was taut and in-your-gut I thought.

Press release: Hochstratten is a bee-otch. Her press-friends are quite the characters, too.

I'm glad for Emily, she deserved the bump.

Glad they gave some details of what happened on Macleish's mission.

Aaron!? And his friend with all the answers. Another survivor of the Capitol attack?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
That guy at the end of the episode meeting Aaron, isn't that the chief of staff from the previous president?

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
That guy at the end of the episode meeting Aaron, isn't that the chief of staff from the previous president?

You're right, missed that. Agent Wells previously discovers he's still alive, but kills his attacker in the woods as Langdon drives off.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
I had almost given up, but just when this series puts out a limp installment, like last week's episode, the next week puts out a blazer. Tonight's show was taut and in-your-gut I thought.

Press release: Hochstratten is a bee-otch. Her press-friends are quite the characters, too.

I'm glad for Emily, she deserved the bump.

Glad they gave some details of what happened on Macleish's mission.

Aaron!? And his friend with all the answers. Another survivor of the Capitol attack?

Just now got to watch this week's episode and I agree kkina, it was a very good episode. To finally find out what happened on the mission was nice.

It was sad to see his family sent away, especially when his daughter handed him the picture.

I am very much looking forward to next week's episode.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I'm not so trusting of his wife anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:

The First Lady, really? That would be a hell of a twist. That would be a total shock to me if that turns out she is sketchy.

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Episode 14 this week, "Commander-in-Chief":

quote:
Turmoil in an African country forces President Kirkman to rely on an unlikely ally for help, as Hannah's investigation into the Capitol bombing takes an unexpected turn. Elsewhere, Emily settles into her new role as chief of staff, while Aaron has to make a difficult choice.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:

The First Lady, really? That would be a hell of a twist. That would be a total shock to me if that turns out she is sketchy.

Not that she is with the bad guys. More like her acting behind the scenes may compromise herself or kirkman.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
President Moss (Moss, Bush?). Is he just giving fatherly advice or does he tend to lead the President around by the nose? Kirkman's too smart for that, I wonder what's going on, hero worship on a grizzled old commander and fatigue not withstanding.

Too bad about Aaron.

Loved Kirkman's HUDTAC assessment.

Looks like that Wells-Kirkman duo is a go.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
The guy's car goes off the bridge and they verify it with divers. Didn't anybody notice the 20 foot hole in the brick bridge railing?

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
President Moss (Moss, Bush?). Is he just giving fatherly advice or does he tend to lead the President around by the nose? Kirkman's too smart for that, I wonder what's going on, hero worship on a grizzled old commander and fatigue not withstanding.

Too bad about Aaron.

Nice "24" crossover. Geoff Pierson played the slimey president in 24 and a previous president in DS.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Now that Wells has Presidential authority, I wonder if she will bring back the guy whose son was killed.

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
quote:

Too bad about Aaron.

Nice "24" crossover. Geoff Pierson played the slimey president in 24 and a previous president in DS.

He also played a Deputy Chief in Dexter.

I'm not sure where the story line is going, but I thought last week's episode was very good.

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I am sure there is more going on with Aaron even though he has resigned. Remember in an early episode, 3rd or 4th maybe, where at the very end of the episode he had a meeting on the sly with some mystery woman??

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^^Nice comment, grumpy1. I had forgotten that short scene from Episode 3...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the video to refresh my memory on the incident. Guess we will find out what that was all about soon enough. I am kind of wondering if Aaron was looking for an excuse to resign.

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Damn I don't remember most of the early episodes due to the stupid break the show took.

posted Hide Post
Can someone tell me wear to find it I lost it after the early season ended.

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post