SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Designated Survivor...
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Designated Survivor... Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9746 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
Now that Wells has Presidential authority, I wonder if she will bring back the guy whose son was killed.

I was wondering that too. Bring him back

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
Now that Wells has Presidential authority, I wonder if she will bring back the guy whose son was killed.

I think it's hard to say. Does Jason Atwood want to come back? Hannah asked the former Deputy Director if he'd like to continue working with her and "get revenge". But he immediately suspected her of "playing him" and threw her out. Granted he is going through a lot of emotions at this point; perhaps he'll have a completely different perspective after he's had time to process it all.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16336 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Well they just had to go to the gun issue didn't they? This was probably filmed when they thought someone else would win in Nov.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
He's back!!!!!!

Posts: 5618 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
Well they just had to go to the gun issue didn't they? This was probably filmed when they thought someone else would win in Nov.

Could have done without that crap tonight.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
In an earlier episode Kirkman made a passing comment about the issue of gun control, but I never expected them to broach it center-stage this early. At first it looked like the President is a politically-correct gun law reformist, but in the Town Hall he affirmed the Second Amendment.

Not sure about Aaron Shore, but glad he's still in the picture- with a surprising new boss-lady.

Looks like things aren't done being blown up yet.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16336 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah... Roll Eyes Mad ugh..

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Just finished the latest episode. I'm not going to keep watching if they're going to have this bullshit about background checks be front and center for multiple episodes. Fucking hell cant they leave this shit alone.....

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Its funny that the writers don't even realize how stupid their stance was. A simple background check? You mean like how effective background checks were in say vetting a vice president? Morons.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
A lot of us saw this after episode 2 or 3 that they were only going to be pushing leftist ideals and were out then, including me. I guess it just took some of you a bit longer.

Posts: 33789 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Warning, sharp left turn ahead. Sure was disappointing and how they had to make the Montana senator look bad and that wonderful comment "Well he is from Montana" Roll Eyes

Posts: 9746 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
yep, i'm out too. The left never stops putting up stupid ideas until they wear down resistance by making them seem normal.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
Yes, they really wanted to push the liberal agenda; guns are bad, Republicans are dishonest and stupid and on and on. I liked how they mad a point that POTUS was a liberal and in the next breath, mentioned that his ex chief of staff is a card carrying Democrat.

I'll probably voice my displeasure to the show's bosses and advertisers. If this is the trail the show is going down, I won't be watching it. There are a lot of options out there nowadays for entertainment so it's not like I have to watch the biased mainstream networks and their silly shows.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
My only hope is that the writers are setting up some kind of reversal. That's actually more the norm on these kind of shows. They already had FLOTUS "walking back" her original comments on gun control.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
My only hope is that the writers are setting up some kind of reversal. That's actually more the norm on these kind of shows. They already had FLOTUS "walking back" her original comments on gun control.
I can only hope you are right.

I actually expect this leftist crap to infect every show before I've watched any of it.

Posts: 7253 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
He had already agreed with his wife that they are on the same page with gun control but he did not want that known yet as a distraction during his first 100 days. That is the only reason she is walking back her comments.

Oh and why did those two FBI Agents not handcuff that bitch before she could pull a gun on them?

"Dear Mr. President. My daughter was raped, butchered, and murdered by an illegal alien with a criminal record living in a sanctuary city. What are you going to do to keep our families safe from this?"

I am still watching but last episode was disappointing.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Indeed, it's a long shot (no pun intended), but I was hoping the First Couple actually change their stance on gun control, perhaps after some incident hits close-to-home, and Jack, I mean President Kirkman is forced to fill his hand with iron alloy or polymer.

I agree on the handcuff thing, thought that was very sloppy FBI-ing.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
While the latest episode was disappointing with the gun control BS, I still enjoyed it and was glad to see Jason pick himself up and shoot Claudine when she pulled her 2nd gun.

I still love the show and will still watch it for what it is, a tv show.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wait until they put the transgender bathroom in the White house and as a surprise, one of the major characters goes in!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post