SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Designated Survivor...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Designated Survivor... Login/Join 
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
I hope his black Secret Service guy is a good guy


If he wasn't, I don't think he would have worked so hard to get Wells out. He could have just let her disappear inside the system.


------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)
 
Posts: 779 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
I hope his black Secret Service guy is a good guy


If he wasn't, I don't think he would have worked so hard to get Wells out. He could have just let her disappear inside the system.


I hope you're right. I like both agent Wells and agent Ritter.
 
Posts: 6588 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I had almost given up, but just when this series puts out a limp installment, like last week's episode, the next week puts out a blazer. Tonight's show was taut and in-your-gut I thought.

Press release: Hochstratten is a bee-otch. Her press-friends are quite the characters, too.

I'm glad for Emily, she deserved the bump.

Glad they gave some details of what happened on Macleish's mission.

Aaron!? And his friend with all the answers. Another survivor of the Capitol attack?
 
Posts: 9834 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
That guy at the end of the episode meeting Aaron, isn't that the chief of staff from the previous president?


!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
 
Posts: 4932 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
That guy at the end of the episode meeting Aaron, isn't that the chief of staff from the previous president?

You're right, missed that. Agent Wells previously discovers he's still alive, but kills his attacker in the woods as Langdon drives off.
 
Posts: 9834 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
I had almost given up, but just when this series puts out a limp installment, like last week's episode, the next week puts out a blazer. Tonight's show was taut and in-your-gut I thought.

Press release: Hochstratten is a bee-otch. Her press-friends are quite the characters, too.

I'm glad for Emily, she deserved the bump.

Glad they gave some details of what happened on Macleish's mission.

Aaron!? And his friend with all the answers. Another survivor of the Capitol attack?


Just now got to watch this week's episode and I agree kkina, it was a very good episode. To finally find out what happened on the mission was nice.

It was sad to see his family sent away, especially when his daughter handed him the picture.

I am very much looking forward to next week's episode.
 
Posts: 6588 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I'm not so trusting of his wife anymore.


-----------------------------------------------------------
9mm
.38 special
7.62x39
.308
 
Posts: 4824 | Location: BPensacola, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
I'm not so trusting of his wife anymore.


The First Lady, really? That would be a hell of a twist. That would be a total shock to me if that turns out she is sketchy.


!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
 
Posts: 4932 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Designated Survivor...

© SIGforum 2017