SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mel Brooks Karma **The Karmanator hath spoken, new winner in 1st post, rainman64**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mel Brooks Karma **The Karmanator hath spoken, new winner in 1st post, rainman64** Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted

My Mrs. got me a box set of all the Mel Brooks movies, so these three are now redundant.

Karmanator runs in a week or when interest subsides, good luck!Smile

BB61, shoot me an email to the address in my profile with your name and address and I'll get them sent out by end of week. Smile

No word from BB61, so the Karmanator hath chosen rainman64, please send an email to the address in my profile with name and address. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tigereye313,

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Lucky number one. I would love Young Frankenstein.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Classic movies, great karma! Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A good karma, I have them, do not include me. I recently bought Twelve Chairs on Amazon but the DVD won't play. It vexes me. It would take a miracle.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Please include me for any of the above!

Thanks

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Big Mel Fan here. Please add my name to the list. Thanks!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Great movies. Please add. Thanks!

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I'll re Karma Blazing Saddles if I win.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
BTT for winner, see original post.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Last bump for BB61. Smile

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'm in

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
New winner 1st post.

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Bump for rainman64

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Bump for rainman64

Hard to give away?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Guess so... Wink

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Guess so... Wink

LMK and I'll forward you my address. Lol

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
In light of the linked thread, I'll hold off redrawing until rainman64 is back...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2730050834