SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Come and knock on our door, we'll be waiting for you...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Come and knock on our door, we'll be waiting for you... Login/Join 
Picture of C-Dubs
posted
Where the kisses are hers, and hers and his, three's company too...

Must be a sign that I'm supposed to watch a Three's Company marathon or something. Saw Suzanne Somers on tv yesterday as I was flipping through channels. Then last night, I saw Priscilla Barnes in a James Bond movie, think it was License To Kill. Today, I turn on the boob tube, and behold, the movie Tank is on, starring James Garner and Jenilee Harrison.

Haven't seen Joyce DeWitt in the past 2 days, but the day is still young.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don Knotts is seen in Mayberry often on Old People TV.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Tuesday nights at 9:00. Mom loved that show. I'd curl up on the couch and watch it. I really like the one where there was a misunderstanding and then the zany antics that took place until they all realized it was just a silly misunderstanding!
Razz

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
I really like the one where there was a misunderstanding and then the zany antics that took place.

I especially liked that one where a character overheard two people talking in another room, and they thought it was something overtly sexual and nasty, but it was really completely innocent and benign. And then later Mrs. Roper would want sex and Mr. Roper would try and get out of it, or Mr. Furley would worry about upsetting his brother Bart. Yeah, that was a great episode.

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
All I know is that they must have kept that studio really cold.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
As it aired during my adolescent years, I remember that well.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

...I really like the one where there was a misunderstanding and then the zany antics that took place until they all realized it was just a silly misunderstanding!
Razz

Uh...wasn't that just about every episode? Smile

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:

...I really like the one where there was a misunderstanding and then the zany antics that took place until they all realized it was just a silly misunderstanding!
Razz

Uh...wasn't that just about every episode? Smile

I believe that was the point. :-)

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post