SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New Star Wars Trilogy Announced
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Star Wars Trilogy Announced Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Looks like we're in store for many more Star Wars movies in the future...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSBEm1oNLT4

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
When Disney took over Lucasfilm the idea was to have a Star Wars movie a year.

The new trilogy every other year with a "Star Wars Story" in the years in between.

Call me happy, I have enjoyed all of The Disney Star Wars films so far.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Me too. I'm looking forward to seeing where they take this.

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
IMHO, after seeing what they did with Marvel, Disney was the best thing to happen to the Star Wars franchise.

I can't wait for new SW stories. It's like I'm a kid all over again. Smile

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Hopefully they do some old republic movies

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping it's about Thrawn and the Chiss

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
Hopefully they do some old republic movies

This +1000

Forget Luke and Co., lets see some new guys, some Sith wars, etc.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its way past time for some Old Republic movies. The Sith and Jedi war seems so much more interesting than the Empire/First Order vs Rebels storyline.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3522 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They must really really like The Last Jedi if they are giving the director and entire trilogy to oversee.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scurvy:
They must really really like The Last Jedi if they are giving the director and entire trilogy to oversee.

He did Looper so I am not surprised. It wqs an excellent film. When doing sci-fi, helps to have a solid director so they dont f it up. Id bet money the new film in December is much better from a director's standpoint than JJ's deal. Am optimistic about TLJ.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post