Notify
Tools

A Quiet Place Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
I don’t get why you don’t park a truck with Motörhead blasting in the radio and a tactical nuke in the back somewhere

I enjoyed it but some of the obvious stupidity drove me a little nuts

Still, it was worth my seeing

Yeah, I definitely wish the family had wired up a bullhorn or boom box way out in the field, and used it as an emergency decoy (much like the fireworks/rockets). Could it have used it in one or two scenes to draw the aliens out of the house, while still carrying the story forward.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Saw this tonight. Enjoyed it and found myself holding my breath and keeping quiet.

Like others, I had questions about certain details, but given it's a movie about crazy creatures, what's a few oddities?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the thread, i totally forgot about this movie, i aw the trailer and it blew my mind...good to know it lives up to its hype....not much thriller and Horror movies out there.

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post