SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    hollywood needs their own broadcasting network
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hollywood needs their own broadcasting network Login/Join 
posted
for all of their tonight ,late night and guest shows and then all of their awards shows.

20 hours of nothing but thirsty for attention
self love.

that way we could just delete it from our programing guide and never watch any of it.

can you imagine a world where plumbers and pipe fitters would have a dozen awards shows for them selves, on tv ?

its not bad enough they have to be on the movie screen and a dozen tv show , they STILL need more attention.

makes me sick, makes me want to whack'em with a bat

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate those stupid shows where all they do is suck each others dicks. award this, award that blah blah.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Off switch works.

Step 1 = cut the cable

Step 2 = pick up a book

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
hollywood needs their own broadcasting network
They already have them all. I don't think they need another.

Posts: 5755 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Stop watching TV and movies, it doesn't take long to realize that you aren't missing anything.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post