SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It's not leaking,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's not leaking, Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
it's overflowing!

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
He filled up the silo in just two days?!

Well, I helped.

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
...can he swing, from a web? No he can't, he's a pig...

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Wiggum:
Sorry, no dumping in the lake.

Tony:
Fine. I will go and put my [air quotes] "yard trimmings" in a car compactor. [leaves]

Lou:
You know, Chief, I thought he had a dead body in there.

Wiggum:
I thought that too, right up until he said "yard trimmings". You gotta learn to listen, Lou.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post