SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Homes Used In I Dream Of Jeannie & Bewitched
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Homes Used In I Dream Of Jeannie & Bewitched Login/Join 
posted
I've watched a lot of I Dream Of Jeannie & Bewitched during the virus scare. The home Dr. Bellows lives in is the same the Stevens live in. Thoughts?

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
The house is on "Blondie Street" of the Warner Bros. Studio Ranch located at 411 North Hollywood Way in Burbank, California. It was formally the Columbia Pictures Ranch.

Right next door is Danny Glover's house from the Lethal Weapon movies. It's the same house of Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Christmas Vacation and Chris Cooper in American Beauty.

That means that correspondingly, the house next to that is Chevy Chase's and Beverly D'Angelo's in C. Vacation and Kevin Spacey's and Annette Benning's house from A. Beauty.

Across the street in a park is the fountain from the opening credits to Friends.

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much! Thought I was going nuts.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post