SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Deadwood movie 90% likely to film this fall.....now 99%
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deadwood movie 90% likely to film this fall.....now 99% Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
https://www.google.com/amp/s/w...ion-this-fall-2018-7

If true......

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ElKabong,

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I hope so. But I hope they don’t go weak in the knees and change it to be more PC / MeToo.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
HBO confirms it, hopefully it’s not being produced by cocksuckers and degenerate tit-lickers
They better be no unauthorized cinnamon at the writers table.....

https://editorial.rottentomato...irms-deadwood-movie/

Bloys offered some good news for Deadwood fans, too: HBO will begin production on a Deadwood movie to wrap up their Western series that ended in 2006. Since cast members Ian McShane, Timothy Olyphant, Molly Parker, Brad Dourif, John Hawkes, Paula Malcolmson, and others are all busy working on new shows and movies, it was not easy to get them all scheduled to film in October.

“Dan Minahan will direct.” Bloys said. “Gregg Feinberg, Carolyn Strauss, and David Milch worked very hard. It was a nightmare getting cast members schedules aligned, but they are there and it’s greenlit.”

Don’t ask him when it will air yet.

“I don’t wanna be too optimistic,” Bloys said. “I would hope Spring ’19, but let’s get cameras rolling before we worry about that. Let’s take the green light and celebrate that.”

--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Just started watching the series. Not sure it’s good for the wife which is probably a good thing or I’d be sucked into another binge.

I’m anxious to see the next episode after that guy got shot in episode 4, season 1. I think Montana might lose his cool.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Due to the interesting casting choices with/of Garret Dillahunt, binge watching Deadwood can prove confusing. Big Grin

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post
I hope it happens as it's my favorite show, but will reserve my excitement until it's finished.

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I hope they can pull this off without f'ing it up.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Updates from the thoroughfare

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2...adwood-movie-update/

--Riff Raff--

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Cool stuff in those tweets.

It helps to inspire confidence that the studio cocksuckers won't fuck it up.

My fingers are crossed, so to speak.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Is Wu coming back? Gotta have Wu.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
More details
Could be released as early as spring 19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/e...story-interview/amp/

--Riff Raff--

Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
So, where are the reviews of the movie?
Just saw it was released on HBO late in may.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post