SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Good Amazon Prime TV....Tin Star

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Amazon Prime TV....Tin Star Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted
Tim Roth plays borderline psychos well. Fun show, cool music, gorgeous scenery. Pity it gets stupid cold in Canada. LOL

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 14679 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I agree. Very good show. We went through the first season pretty fast and hope they make more.

十人十色

Posts: 1010 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Just watched S1E1 now.

I would be getting all my buddies together and hitting back permanently hard. Screw the law. I would hit execs, baldie and especially smug bitch.

Wonder what E2 is like.....

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - B.Franklin
"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy

Posts: 6704 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
Big Grin All I’m gonna say is “Keep watching.”

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 14679 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Smug bitch - is she the same one that was in Firefly? A couple of episodes as Saffron?

If so, she was hot back then and is still kinda sultry. Still hate the character though.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - B.Franklin

Posts: 6704 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that’s Christina Hendricks.

- Jim Elliot

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow, she was memorable as Saffron.

Watched several more episodes. Not liking the wanker sheriff. Nor the daughter. Wife is okay. Seems like smug bitch may be a little stupid and slow but not necessarily evil?

I like the deputy - hope she doesn't go the way of the deputy in Banshee.

posted Hide Post
Plus one!

Posts: 376 | Location: Federal Way, WA (It's a city not prison) | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Finished. Good stuff.

Little bitch - wtf?

Smug bitch - nicely done. Not so stupid after all perhaps. But interesting how she will use her position. Good or evil? I’m thinking latter - the dark side is strong in her.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Reviving this thread, as I just finished Season 1. Lots of twists and turns, and a very surprising ending. Good show!

Posts: 7176 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Reminded me of Ozark. Meh.

"A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly."

"When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone."

- Both by Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret.)

Posts: 5318 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post