SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Sentinel, featuring Jack Reacher, has been released by the publisher
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Sentinel, featuring Jack Reacher, has been released by the publisher Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted
Book 25 of the Lee Child series, this one written with Andrew Child, was released on 10/27/20.

I still enjoy reading the series.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I'm half-way through and it's a great read. Requested the library buy it and was first on the list to borrow - so it's a brand new hard back. Read somewhere that Lee and brother Andrew will team write a few books before Lee Child steps down.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Great. I've been on my library's waiting list for that book for months (they let you get on the list before it is published, and even at that, I think I was number 61 on the list).

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
I have all the Reacher novels downloaded to my iPad to be able to revisit them when I'm in bed waiting for the sandman to hit me. Fun reading

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
How was it? It got blasted by the critics as not even close to the quality of Lee Childs books.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it like any other new release. The dialogue was especially good between Jack the the bone heads whose ass he's about to kick. I attributed those passages (a few great ones) to Lee, but if Andrew did those we're in for a nice longer run.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post