SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Post your favorite movie theme song
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your favorite movie theme song Login/Join 
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I like Last of the Mohicans.

I just saw this movie again tonight and almost forgot about the theme music in it, pretty powerful. I immediately thought about this thread but I see LS1 GTO beat me to it Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Theme from “The Summer of ‘42”

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
John Williams' Star Wars theme

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
mr kablammo only pawn in game of life...

https://youtu.be/z-HRbsejTyw

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post