SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    My TV show Google Fu is weak tonight

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My TV show Google Fu is weak tonight Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted
TV show, I think on Comedy Central. Comedian basically toured a city's after hours nightlife. Anyone remember the name of the guy?

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 14659 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
Never mind, it came to me. Insomniac with Dave Attell.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 14659 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
That was a great show!

"A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly."

"When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone."

- Both by Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret.)

Posts: 5304 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post