SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    After watching the footage of the Kent State shootings, Bobby Jay, then seventeen, signed up for the National Guard...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After watching the footage of the Kent State shootings, Bobby Jay, then seventeen, signed up for the National Guard... Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted
...so that he too could shoot college students.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
These days, when someone smokes in the movies, they're either a psychopath or a European.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I have a bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names. You know that guy who can pick up any girl? I'm him, on crack.

Posts: 23243 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post