SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Scent of a Woman - "I'll Show You Out of Order!" monologue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scent of a Woman - "I'll Show You Out of Order!" monologue Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
This is on my short list of all-time favorite movies, and one I can watch over and over. So many poignant moments and wisdom in this wonderful movie. What a message. America needs to see this today. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd10x8LiuBc

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
You're building a rat ship. A vessel for sea-going snitches.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Women ! What can you say ? Who made 'em ? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair -- They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... and just wanted to go to sleep forever ? Or lips -- and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits ! Whoo-ah ! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya... Like secret searchlights. Mmm. And legs -- I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em, passport to heaven.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Great flick!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are, fuck you too!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post