SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Scent of a Woman - "I'll Show You Out of Order!" monologue

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scent of a Woman - "I'll Show You Out of Order!" monologue Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
This is on my short list of all-time favorite movies, and one I can watch over and over. So many poignant moments and wisdom in this wonderful movie. What a message. America needs to see this today. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd10x8LiuBc

Posts: 1988 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
You're building a rat ship. A vessel for sea-going snitches.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 9412 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Women ! What can you say ? Who made 'em ? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair -- They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... and just wanted to go to sleep forever ? Or lips -- and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits ! Whoo-ah ! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya... Like secret searchlights. Mmm. And legs -- I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em, passport to heaven.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 9622 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
posted Hide Post
Great flick!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 8699 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are, fuck you too!

I don’t want no teenage queen. I just want my M14. If I die in the combat zone, box me and ship me home. Pin my medals upon chest. Tell my mom I done my best.

Posts: 10625 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post