SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Larry at the Movies - Sicario
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larry at the Movies - Sicario Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted
Interesting breakdown...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...Ast0JrwUht0w&index=1

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Hadn't seen this guy before. He seems to know what he's talking about. Very cool.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Ummmm yeah Larry might know a thing or three of which he speaks. Wink

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
Hadn't seen this guy before. He seems to know what he's talking about. Very cool.

Can't....tell....if.....serious????? Cool

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Indeed Cool

Yo Homie...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEZeb5lKPkk

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
This is terrific. I didn't know Larry Vickers did this for action movies. Super...

And he has a sardonic sense of humor "Jeffrey Donovan's character with the birth control glasses..."

Fun stuff

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:And he has a sardonic sense of humor "Jeffrey Donovan's character with the birth control glasses..."
Fun stuff

At least back when Larry was kicking doors that’s what those Military issue type glasses were called. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why or how but I still have the BC glasses I was issued in the Navy over twenty years ago.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
He admits to “nit-picking”. It’s fun to actually pick up good pointers in a “movie review”.
E.g. if you use a knife, the guy’s guaranteed to scream.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Larry be da man!

Posts: 2155 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:

Can't....tell....if.....serious????? Cool

That put a smile on my face.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
It’s funny. He made comments about the nuances of having Former SEALS as advisors. I was watching “13 hours” last night. Each of the points he brought up about having SEALS for advisors was there too.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post