SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite TV bad guy.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite TV bad guy. Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Ramsey Bolton. He hunted girls with dogs.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Wo Fat, Hawaii Five O.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Dr. Miguelito Loveless

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
As a kid it was Pete Puma

" I don't want any tea, it gives me a headache"

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I greatly enjoyed Boyd Crowder, but I think Vic Mackey was "badder".

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I'll have to think about it, coming right to mind -- Tuco Salamanca

Tuco was intimidating and scary unpredictable, for sure. Of course, if the main anti-hero can be counted, Walter White is elite. Also from Breaking Bad, Gustavo Fring, and even Hector Salamanca.

From Twin Peaks, Bob.

From Bloodline, Danny Rayburn was realistic and well acted as the black sheep of the family.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I thought of old Boyd and his day-glow teeth before I even opened this thread.

"We dug coal together."

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Dr. Miguelito Loveless

Yes! Big Grin

I watch the show on MeTV hoping they will show one of his episodes (there were only 10, so I'm usually disappointed). I always thought he was genuinely enjoying himself, not just playing a role. Life dealt him a bad hand, but he tried to make the most of it.

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Going back a few years, but I’ll say JR Ewing from Dallas.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

This is the first guy who popped into my head. Gul Dukat was an OUTSTANDING villain. He's my all-time favorite villain (including print, tv, and movies). He is a magnificent genius and an extremely complex (and flawed) character. I love this scene:

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21844 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:

Vic Mackey, Head of the Strike Team. It was a great series and Vic was the Bad guy. (in a good way ;-) )

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The Borg

Posts: 18058 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGGUY (THE 1ST):
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:

Vic Mackey, Head of the Strike Team. It was a great series and Vic was the Bad guy. (in a good way ;-) )

I need to pull out my boxed set of the Shield as winter sets in. It was a landmark show in my personal TV watching history.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
TV show? Al Swearengen, hands down.

Swearengen, along with Tony Soprano and Walter White, I never really considered these guys "villains", more along the lines of "anti-hero".

My nominations for villains:

The Cigarette Smoking Man- The X-Files

Livia Soprano- The Sopranos

Gus Fring- Breaking Bad

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Runner up for me: Keri Russell as Elizabeth Jennings in The Americans. Ruthless.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
The 'Borg Queen' both hot, and lethal.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"The Master" from 'The Strain' as a second-choice, was quite formidable and evil.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mojo Jojo

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post